Monday, January 26, 2009

Heading Home

Well, we survived. I think we got to bed around 2:30 last night and everything is a cloud of fog this morning. I made with through the weekend with about 10 hours of sleep total. This will make the drive back to the airport seem to last longer than watching Dances With Wolves.

Anna just had her Green Card approved! Finally! After a long and mind-numbing process, she has learned that if you are persistant enough they will let just about anyone into this country! Eventually! It is great news.

Throughout the week, I'll flesh out some of the smaller posts and add some additional feedback on the "placeholder" posts from the middle of Friday and Saturday night. I will also fix spelling and typos from posts I didn't edit closely.

I've got a broomball game in St. Paul at 6 PM and then a long and deep sleep--this signals the return to the mundane normalcy of my life.

Cheers!

Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment