Friday, January 29, 2010

2010 - Two Angry Tivia Bears

Raarrw! It is really hard to believe that Fiona and
trekked out to Sunny Kaukauna for another year of the Great Midwest Trivia Contest. Another 50 hours of sleeping on the floor or drinking massively dehydrating volumes of coffee. Our second littlest trivia guru is also a dangerous bear. She's also the second coolest bear next to our good friend Lily up in Ely, Minnesota. I'll start with some updates soon since we are still looking at nearly 2 hours before Trivia starts. I am about the have my third cup of coffee and am looking forward to the joys of caffeine shakes. W00T. Since I have nothing better to do right now than harass the wife. Note the early 90's called and want my clothes back. I did trade my red chucks for my disintegrating MONKEY SLIPPERS. More on that later....

No comments:

Post a Comment