Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Belly

We have a pause in the contest because the Trivia Master's don't have enough volunteer phone answererererererss. So, with a warm glow of eggs and BACON in my stomach, I want to take a second to say thank you to everyone that has cooked and cleaned for our team this weekend.

It isn't an easy task since we've had a significant number of folks come through the doors since Friday night. We've been well fed with nice home cooked meals--rather than the pizza and Chinese takeout one might expect. Some of the highlights were the beef, bean or pork enchiladas for dinner last night and Friday's homemade macaroni and cheese with brocoli. I have absolutly no recollection about breakfast yesterday but I am sure it was awesome.

The folks that feed us are amazing and selfless people. And I must admit, that it's better than gorging on Cool Ranch Doritos, Cheetos and other junk food and getting MSG remains all over my keyboard.

My well shaped belly says "THANKS!"

No comments:

Post a Comment