Saturday, January 24, 2009

Zombie Hour

It's a little early in the weekend for Zombie hour, but who cares? It's Zombie Hour! This is probably the most enjoyable hour of trivia that doesn't occur at 4 AM on Sunday.

Sample Zombie Question: #25 According to the Zombie Sex Guide what stomach turning sexual act is great foreplay for eating brains.


Speaking of Zombies, I know this will come as a shock to most of you, but we don't drink the entire weekend. Yes, I do this sober. *Gasp* However, if there is a high level of incoherency in anything I might type this weekend it is from exhaustion and not booze. Scout’s Honor! Even if I was never a scout nor, do I support their political policies.

More likely the wife and I will be talking like Diane Sawyer on Good Morning America the day after the inauguration. Link to the video with commentary on Gawker http://gawker.com/5136396/diane-sawyer-still-obviously-intoxicated

No comments:

Post a Comment